Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Getting My Groove Back

I haven't blogged in a while. Me and my son have been working out consistently and he has made some incredible gains. I am continuing have struggles with eating clean, although yesterday I committed to doing better in this area and so far so good!

I am also making gains in the gym as well. My bench is up, my lat pulls are up and my overall strength is up. I've been having issues with my squat due to my left knee nagging me but I'm still hanging in there. I'm totally focused on form and gradually building up to heavy weight (even though I still lift heavy for a female). :-)

I'm finding my flow again but I am still not back to where I was. I will get there though! I have no doubts about it!

For the months of June and July, I'm working on getting my cardio up and continuing to work out all the kinks. Slowly but surely the weight is coming off. With the newly implemented food plan, I should start seeing more impressive results.

I'll keep ya posted! Happy lifting!!!
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment