Thursday, June 15, 2017

I Have To Run...

Prior to August 2016, I was able to run for miles and miles. 3 -4 days a week I would tun anywhere between 4 and 10 miles and I loved it. It broke my body down but 2 days later I would be better and stronger and able to run longer. It only took me about 4 months to develope that type of conditioning and I long for that again.

It has been hard to get back into running like that as there are significant body aches the body experiences and rest the body needs to recover that I don't want to give due to my weight lifting. I don't care what anyone says....cardio KILLS lifting strength. Anyone who knows me, knows I love lifting heavy.  However, I think I have found a decent and happy middle ground, by keeping the miles I run under 5.

Running short distances a couple few times a week is helping me to shred weight and feel better. For me Running is essential. I have always loved to and it has always provided me tough love (with benefits) in return. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment